Betta Under The Radar
A broken on-line papier machine
parinya
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
  Recurring Nightmare
Oh Oh Oh Oh!

I found myself inside the earth, in a large cave with old darkness, and wet and cold. And old old old. It’s old inside the earth, where even gods do not hide. There are animals and inside the lake that is inside the earth there is a very big animal. The water is more volume than you can imagine, if you were to fall in awake it’d stop your puny mortal heart. But I am dreaming and when I fall in, I do not die, but sink deep enough to encounter the very big animal. Oh oh oh! It is a mountain, it is a living breathing mountain and I am alone with it. Soon it will open it’s massive eye and it will perceive me! I must die before that, but the fear does not kill me, nor the cold, nor the water, oh oh oh. !! It is moving it is moving and rising to the surface, the huge mass of it rushing to meet me and suddenly I am touching it, the thing I have feared most and still I do not die, only continue in fear, feeling things, emotions. It has not seen me yet. I cling to its back, my face pressed to it’s oozing hide, the color of green and black, and I sink into it into another nightmare, I am in the water, inside the sea, at the very bottom of the darkness where no light will ever come, floating in ink – silence – fear! Oh oh oh. There are animals here too. I cannot see them, still the fear and still I do not die. What oh?! A torchlight, an ordinary little battery powered torchlight in my hands. Do not switch it on! Then you will see the animals! Oh! What have you done! You foolish foolish person, you have dropt it!
 
Comments:
Great work!
[url=http://pgvawutz.com/bwkq/ozzt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vwyqofbk.com/umdu/nset.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Great work!
http://pgvawutz.com/bwkq/ozzt.html | http://yjhmafgx.com/bged/bjem.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Travails and trails in life and food

PREVIOUS POSTS
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / July 2007 /


LINKIES

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.