Betta Under The Radar
A broken on-line papier machine
parinya
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
  Oh Batsy!
Been watching New Adventures of Batman the 2004 animated series in-between bouts of furious writing. My sofa loveth the feel of my rounded (more and more so with each passing day) ass. My heart beats for you, Batman, your classic v-shaped torso, your feral pointy ears, your dry and witty repartee, the hint of your nipples under your lycra suit. Dark, smoldering and… corny as hell. My favorite cheesy lines:

Officer: You better come with us, Mr. Wayne
B.W.: Very well, officer… …. But not right now! *runs off in another direction while officers stand flabbergasted at this flagrant breach of their authority*

Robin, after saving Batman’s ass and all he gets is a grunt for thanks: “Gee thanks for saving my bacon, Robin!”
Robin: “No problem-o Batman!”

Robin: You sure about this extortion ring?
Batman: Uh-huh
Robin: We’ve been here for four hours! You think they’re gonna show?
Batman: Uh-huh
Robin: Think they’re gonna be here anytime soon?
Batman: Uh-huh
Robin: Lucky for me you’re such a good conversationalist.

Batman, feeling her forehead: You’re hot.
Catwoman@Selina Kyle, drugged with something: You finally noticed.

Robin, to villain #11000345 holding a Samurai sword: Hey. Batman’s my pal. Sure he can be a jerk sometimes, but you gotta love him. Nobody’s gonna fillet him while I’m around.


Batman, you make me so happy.




^ A giant floodlight is no substitute for proper self-esteem, Mr. Wayne




^ See we love you just as much without one, although this isn't your good side.




^ There's only room for one jaw built like a brick in this town. Beat it, pussy!




^ You there! Stop licking that poster of me! Why I oughta...

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Travails and trails in life and food

PREVIOUS POSTS
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / July 2007 /


LINKIES

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.