Betta Under The Radar
A broken on-line papier machine
parinya
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
  Last call for Fourth World
This show is shorter than usual and comes down this Monday, 15 May. Go see while you can! It is closed this Friday for Wesak Day and not open over the weekend. That leaves... hmmm, tomorrow and Monday morning. Opening hours 8.30am - 4.30pm.

Ah well, if you missed it, I finally uploaded new images to the blog site. http://4ourthworld.blogspot.com. Go on, click. You know you want to.

xoxo,
Betta Schemetta

Labels:

 
Comments:
It looks lovely, compounding the fact tht im sorry i missed it. As you're well aware, me no s****t about art but me likee pretty things.... and like I said, everything looks lovely....:p


p/s: bumped into aaron as I was buying nasi lemak outside my office one morning, turns out he and pui yee work in the building next to mine....
 
Thank you Fifi, you know your opinion means much to me. Nvmind, there will be other shows
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Travails and trails in life and food

PREVIOUS POSTS
ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / July 2007 /


LINKIES

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.